Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting My fAt ASS back in shape

Okay, so here I go again! I am on a diet/exercise kick! I was doing so well..I was shedding pounds, I was getting toned, and I had gotten over not eating out all the time! But I came back from Belize (my goal to be fit for) and I hit a serious slump. I stopped worrying about my figure and lost interest in being fit more and more each day. It got even worse when I turned 21 last month because I had beer and mixed drinks at my finger tips. I stopped caring about calories, and I have watched my weight creep back up.

NO MORE! I am tired of yo-yo dieting and exercising. I do NOT want to be that person who is unhappy in ten years when i didn't make an active effort to get my booty in gear. Day 1 starts today: I've counted my calories so far, and I plan to run on my lunch break for 20-30 minutes.

After reading Shape magazine (such a good motivator) I decided to start cooking more fish! I like halibet, salmon, tuna, etc. and I know that they are all good for me. Bobby gets off work 2 hours before me and he can eat all of the Beanie Weanies and Toast that he wants: I will not settle for "easy" anymore. Also, I will be working out in the morning! He gets up at 7, while I sleep until 8. If I got up at 7 with him, I could have an hour to get in a good day-starter workout and a decent breakfast!! When school starts in the fall, I will be parking my car at a distance so that my chubby ass has to actually MOVE!

I'll keep you posted...

1 comment: