Sunday, February 15, 2009

I NEED A J-O-B!

I have been in search of a job since December 23, which was my last day at Verizon. Since then I have posted on careerbuilder, responded to posts on craigslist, and even gone to an employment agency. I waitressed briefly but remembered quickly how much I hated that and what a bad environment it is for a recovered addict. Still...it tied me over briefly and ever since I quit, I've been working for my mom, helping her clean out junk and clean in general, which has been nice because it's structured and I feel pretty productive after a day's work. I am going to contact a few more employment agencies to make sure I get my resume out there as much as possible. I tested really well when I went...I'm a fast and acccurate typer whether it's numbers, letters, whatever... and I have some pretty broad experience which I think shows that I can learn things fairly quick. Anyhow...if any one has any ideas about how I could get a job quicker, I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment