Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick drop of some lines

It's been a little while since I've posted, but I have been so busy with my wonderful new job! That's right, I love it! I can definitely put up with the 9 dollars an hour for 90 days while I train and am still going through the "prove myself" stage. I feel good about them giving me a raise when the time comes.
Anyway, last night was dinner at Bobby's parents' house and it wasn't bad at all. The dinner was delicious and the conversation was peaceful. His mom mentioned that she would rather see him drink beer than smoke cigarettes - - She whispered it so his dad wouldn't hear which I thought was kind of a hoot. I could tell his parents definitely missed him and his dad said "Don't be a stranger" when he left, and the sincerity in his voice was desperate almost. Anyway, Bobby said on the way home "Consider them punished." This time of silence has been mostly due to the way things panned out at the wedding. (See my post about the wedding below if you need any deets).
So the new job is going great! I love wearing scrubs and I feel important there. There is still plenty of stuff to learn so I will be excited to see where it takes me!!
More later...I'm on a mission to go buy headbands today - all my old ones have broken, thus the new! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment